3 feb 2010

Phrasal verb video tutorial

Here is yet another link on the net dealing with phrasal verbs www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzVIxr_WwBQ. See if you get anything out of it. Could you understand the Indian (I think) speakers of English ?
"Bummed out" is a very colloquial American expression so be careful who you use it with when talking. You might come across as being vulgar and make the wrong impression.
For those of you who are having trouble with the link, go to anthonyhalderman.com, English Instructor 4 Phrasal Verbs where you will find a host of Grammar tutorials and other useful resources.

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi Tim.
    I´m trying to watch the video, but I can´t. I think the link isn´t correct. I´sorry. Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Diego. I'm not sure what the technical problem is but I've included the link this time. I hope it works for you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Tim;

    I don´t know what is happening with the video. I couldn´t watch it. I´ll pay attention If you say to us another link.

    See you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Tim,
    I could understand him, thanks to the previous help,,,I will go crazy with the phrasal verbs.
    oh my god!
    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Rosalía. Don't let phrasal verbs get you down!
    They're all part and parcel of the richness of the English language.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Tim,
    An interesting video although the Indian actors have a terrible accent!ha,ha!
    Anthony halderman´s website is full of English resources and can be really useful for us!
    Eva

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Eva. If you guys keep using internet tutorials at this rate I'm going to end up jobless but at least you will improve your English language skills and become more computer-literate into the bargain.
    In the meantime I will try to keep up with the latest developments in the use of IT (Information Technology)so that you will think that I'm a really modern teacher!You never know I might even produce my own internet tutorials, however it looks like a very competitive business and I don't have much business acumen.

    ResponderEliminar